Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Mac Russian Red Lipstick

     Inspired by Angelina Jolie's stunning look last Oscars 2012, I'm a bit curious what makeup she used. Her makeup is simple and natural but her lips is amazing. I read one US fashion magazine and found out that she's wearing Mac Russian Red Lipstick. I crave to have one.
      I am very lucky when a good uncle of mine made me a pasalubong and I'm surprised that it's Mac! Yes, it's Mac Russian Red Lipstick! I tried it and it's really worth it. It stays long on my lips. A lot of compliments I received when I'm wearing it. Do I always have a date when I'm on my red lips? Honestly, wearing it gives me confidence and more feminine. Just a tip I learned, simple or natural look on eyes and cheeks to emphasize the red lips. I'll show it next time a sample makeup with red lips. See yah!

4 comments:

  1. I have been reading good reviews about Russian Red, I'm scared to try it as it might not look good on me, but you wear it real well sis :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks sis! Try mo sis ako din nun una scared din kasi mga shades ko sa lipstick is pink.

      Delete
    2. Ako naman, I LOVE red shades. Thanks for blogging about this. Will defo check it out :)

      http://www.lilmisswonderwoman.com

      Delete
  2. you lucky you! love the color sis! ;)

    http://invisiblestilettos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete